"English Language Challenges"

 I think that we don’t  know how important the english language is until we enter the university, I say this because when we study the subject of our career, the most revelant and important information is found in papers, articles and books in english language. Which forces us to try to understand and translate the information that Will serve us in any work or test. 

My experience with English 4 classes has been very important sinde each class tries to practice and understand together whit the interaction of the teacher, wich makes a good study method and practice with the verbal and written language. I personally find it difficult to understand English because my background and my teaching have not been very Good in school, even the first time that I had an English course was in secondary school. It should be noted that I went to a public school, and the academic deficiences are evident compared to private schools that one of their priorities is that the students of their schools learn English from a young age because it is the most important language in the world. I hope that one day public and private education Will teach in the same way.

On the other hand, the use of blogs is a Good tool to practice writing and connecting ideas, it has helped me a lot. Also, it is entertaining to know what my classmate think.

Finally, one of my goals is to continue learning and practicing English until I can adopt it as a second language, even if it cost me, I Will keep trying through videos, applications and books.

Comentarios

  1. Something similar happens to me, I don't have a good base of knowledge of the language either and I think that has affected me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The blogging thing is very true, it doesn't come with a good base either because I don't had average English

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, I was also in a public school and our teacher did nothing, the only thing he did in the year was win an award for being the funniest teacher xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares