EGYPT, A COUNTRY OF MYSTERY.


A country  i would like to go is Egypt because all my life i have thought that egyptian pyramids are majestics, big and mysterious, these are a clear example of how the great Egyptian Civilization lived many years old. If i think about it, i dont know much about the actual Civilization of Egypt, i dont know about other cities that are not “The Cairo” (The Cairo is the city where the pyramids are located). I would like to see how in the pyramids you can appreciate a whole millenary culture, all its advances in technology and engineering, all its scientific and astronomic advances, all its history, language and journey, i would like to feel the heat of the desert wich they lived for hundreds of years. I believe that the pyramids are the soul of the Egyptian Civilization, for this, it would
be amazing to see them with my own eyes.

Honestly I would only like to travel to Egypt to see the pyramids, because I am not interested in anything more than that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares