My favorite series

 My favorite series in the life is Friends, It is not the best serie on the world, but for me it´s everything, I dont know how to start, I have seen this tv series since I was a child , when I was 11 years old, I saw a Friends episode for the first time, and so far I haven’t stopped watching it. I love this series  because it very funny , it makes me happy, I laugh with each of the characters as if it were the first time. 

Friends is a very famous sitcom and It was created  more than 25 years. This series tells the story (as it is name says) of friends, of some very good friends who live in New York, there are 6: Monica, Ross, Phoebe, Rachel, Joey, and my favorite; Chandler.

Well, this series is old, so in terms of taste, you may find it very boring because of it’s outdate jokes, but you have to give it a try, I’m sure it can make you laugh when you see it. It’s characters are unique and you won’t see a series like this in a million years.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares