A concert that I din't think

 I have only been to one concert in my life, and it was the Bad Bunny concert. This was done last year , more or les in september. The ticket for this concert was given to me by my exgirlfriend for my birthday ( it was a month before). And, beign honest I have never liked bad  bunny, I have no idea why she gave me the ticket, I’m sure she gave it to me so that accompany her t osee him and have no excuses to say no. Anyway, it was a Good, entertaining and enjoyable concert. Surprisingly, I knew most of the songs he sang, and think it was beacause of how famous he is in Chile and the world, Bad Bunny sound everywhere, like radio, televisión and parties. His voice and songs are in the minds of each one of us. An anecdote that i remember from that day, was that there were two entance to the concert, but people did’nt  know and only waited in one, when we realized we went to ask the other entrance and they told us that both were enabled. So we skipped lines and we were in the position closest to the stage. 

Comentarios

  1. The opportunity to go to a concert is great, I hope you can go to a concert by a singer you like.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is impressive how some singer we do not like at all but we still know their songs haha.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares